The Producers Guild of America (PGA) announced today the motion picture nominations for the 28th Annual Producers Guild Awards. In the category of Outstanding Producer of Animated Theatrical Motion Pictures:
The Award for Outstanding Producer of Animated Theatrical Motion Pictures:
· Finding Dory – Producer: Lindsey Collins
· Kubo and the Two Strings – Producers: Arianne Sutner, Travis Knight
· Moana – Producer: Osnat Shurer
· The Secret Life of Pets – Producers: Chris Meledandri, Janet Healy
· Zootopia – Producer: Clark Spencer
Two animation-related features were also recognized with nominations for the award for Outstanding Producer of Documentary Theatrical Motion Pictures:
· Life, Animated – Producers: Julie Goldman, Roger Ross Williams
· Tower – Producers: Keith Maitland, Susan Thomson, Megan Gilbride
All 2017 Producers Guild Award winners will be announced on Saturday, January 28, 2017 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles. This year, the Producers Guild will also present a special honor to Simpsons producer James L. Brooks (Norman Lear Achievement Award in Television).
The Producers Guild of America is the non-profit trade group that represents, protects and promotes the interests of all members of the producing team in film, television and new media.
Latest posts by Jerry Beck (see all)
- TRAILER: Gkids “My Entire High School Sinking Into the Sea” - February 21, 2017
- Animation Restorations Highlight UCLA’s 2017 Festival of Preservation - February 18, 2017
- FIRST LOOK: Cartoon Network’s “Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs” - February 16, 2017